Are you a large organisation that wants to improve staff performance?
A toolkit can help you find out where staff are and provide ideas for improvement.
This is what you could do:
- Define a set and agree a set of goals
- Ask staff to self-assess
- Find out where your staff are and identify the gaps in their knowledge.
- Snapshot their position to show progression.
- Link to useful resources.
- Find aggregate scores for the whole group.
- Create individual or group reports or additional training.